Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My New Addiction

I love to browse the Internet for fun, exciting, and interesting things. The problem with this is after a while, I can't think of anything to search for on my own (I have very little imagination). While planning Genevieve's 1st Birthday, I came across a new site. Well, new to me that is. Pinterest.



It's basically a place to view all sorts of fun things that are out there on the Internet (craft projects, fun sayings, decor, food, etc) and you can also "pin" things you enjoy to your board so that you can go back to them at a later time. This is perfect for me since I usually write something down on a piece of paper or sticky note and then it gets lost is the clutter that is my life.

At first, I was like "this is cool". But now I am borderline obsessive! Check it out if you get the chance!

1 comment: