Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Our Own Personal Radio

  Ashleigh is obviously trying to get in the Guinness Book of World Records for singing. She sings all the time. While she's eating, showering, getting dressed, watching TV, doing homework...no really it is ALL. THE. TIME. If she isn't singing, she is humming. I hope that she doesn't do this in class, I mean, her teacher would tell me right?

Ashleigh sings so frequently that she doesn't even know she is doing it, so when we tell her to stop, she looks at us like we have 3 heads. She then denies it and we have to explain how odd it is that she claims she wasn't singing but her mouth movement and the sound escaping from that moving mouth sure resembled the song we were just hearing. Crazy, huh? If we were to have the misfortune of not having access to a radio, we are completely covered. :)

So Ashleigh comes home from school on Monday and asks if I would like her to join chorus. Sure. I told her to get me the details. She tells me it is at 8am on Tuesdays. This could be difficult since while dropping her off, Cooper would miss the bus, but 8:00 is too early to drop him off. Conundrum.

She comes home yesterday and says she is definitely going to join chorus. Great. I asked if she got the details and she just repeats 8am on Tuesdays. Fine.

She finally gets to bed at 8:30PM. At 10:00PM, she runs down stairs to tell us, she changed her mind, she no longer wants to do chorus (obviously she had been fretting over this for 1.5 hours). I tell her fine, think about it and just let me know for sure. By this morning, she is still thinking about it. Sweet baby Jesus... Can we just make up our minds?

View Image


No comments:

Post a Comment