Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sweet and Sour Pork Chops w/ fried rice




Tonight I made this recipe I came across for Sweet and Sour Pork Chops. It's been forever since I've ordered sweet and sour anything, so I can't tell you if it tastes the same. Paul's stuffy, so he was unable to provide any feedback as well. It did, however, get a 3 out of 4 kid rating. Cooper decided he didn't really like the taste but he did try it. YAY!

As a side, I made this fried rice recipe here. I could not find carrots and peas in the frozen section, so I used carrots, peas, green beans and corn mix. Again, 3 out of 4 kids LOVED this. Addison was not feeling it.

Hibachi Style Fried Rice. Photo by Pets'R'us

Now if I could only get all 4 kids to like something, we might have a peaceful dinner. Dare I dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment