Sunday, February 13, 2011

Where to begin? On 2/3,we drove to WV because I had to go into the office on Friday. We were suppose to leave at 7AM, but someone ( I won't mention any names since they know who they are) shut the alarm off before it had a chance to actually go off. Therefore I woke up at exactly 7AM and felt rushed, but we did leave by 8 or so.

We were leaving nice warm NC for ,very cold and snowy WV. We were running behind schedule. I actually had to go into an office the next day. So what else could make this trip special? A speeding ticket. I haven't had a speeding ticket in like forever, and of course since Paul already told me specifically not to get a ticket, I got one. Figures.It was a very happy moment in the car, especially as Ash, Coop, and Addy played 20 questions about why we were pulled over.

When we finally arrived in Weirton, we went to pick up chinese. I told Paul to call it in but he said it always takes them 10 minutes, so there was no need. Ummm, well 30 mintues later, I was still waiting for the food. Needless to say, we were tired and grumpy by the time we got to my moms.

Work wasn't bad on Friday. Everyone was excited about the Steelers going to the Super Bowl, which made for a fun day. After work, we met with Paul's mom and George for dinner at Mario's.We got home and put the kids to sleep and then met my BFF Christina and Jeff for a few hours. I love spending time with them!

We left on Sunday and I made Paul drive...I can't afford any more tickets LOL The drive was uneventful and we made it back in time to watch Pittsburgh lose.:)

Jenna had her 4 month check up on Wed. She is doing great and we got the go ahead for solids. I waited until this weekend to dive into that whole mess, but she didn't do to bad. A few more times and she'll be a pro. First cereal video here. I also had my cryo procedure and all I can say is that I am glad it's over. Fingers crossed it works this time.

On Sat, the girls got their new mattresses and they love them. I think we have to get Coop one now... they are super nice. Ashleigh had her 1st soccer practice of the season and she did pretty good for not practicing all winter.

We had great weather this weekend and it is suppose to get even nicer. Already looking forward to our first beach trip with Jenna. Even picked her bathing suit up this weekend. Yay for warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment