Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More Doctor Appointments

I haven't posted for a while, not much has been going on. We didn't paint last weekend like I was hoping too. We ran a few errands and went to the park on Saturday. Sunday was so nice, I think almost 70*...crazy warm for what we are used to in January.

My doctor called last week and with the results from the Colpo, they want to do the Cryo procedure again (basically they freeze yor cervix). Last time I had it done, I went in not knowing what to expect. Now I know how it is going to feel and am sick about having to actually do it again:(   It seems like it lasts forever but it is only a 5 min procedure.I scheduled that for next week on the 10th.

Jenna will also have her 4 month check-up next week on the 9th. She is getting so big! Last night she ate  at 7PM, went to sleep at 10PM and slept until 8:30AM! She pretty much always sleeps till 8AM, except the night before last she was up at 4:30 and happy as could be...too happy for 4:30 LOL

Jenna @ 4 months:


I made 2 more hats. I used a different pattern this time and I like the hats so much more! They are just too cute.


I didn't think I would ever be able to crochet, but it is really easy. I am going to try a blanket next...should be interesting.

We finally decided on what mattresses to get and where. We found these really nice ones at the Original Mattress Factory. They are going to be delivered next weekend and the kids are so excited. Really over mattresses? They act like they've never had them before :)

We are preparing for our trip back to WV tomorrow. While it is always nice to visit family, I am not looking forward to the cold. Right now it is 70* and the kids are outside roller blading and riding their bikes in shorts! Yes it is February 2nd and my kids are playing in shorts outside. Love it. I really think that all family/friends should be required to visit us here and that my managers should have to come down to this office instead of me having to go to the PA office.  When we get in WV tomorrow evening it will only be 15*.  Crazy!

Not much else has really happened. I am going to try to make Jenna a hat similiar to the ones I made for the newborn, but her head is slightly bigger now so I have to figure out how to increase the size:)

Did I mention it is 70* right now and I am going to be somewhere tomorrow where it is 15*? Can you tell I'm bitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment