Monday, March 28, 2011

March (I am so bad about keeping up, I had to do it for the enitre month) LOL

March 5th

Ashleigh's 1st soccer game of the season was a success! Paul took her to her game since it was still pretty chilly and I didn't want to drag the kids all over since they aren't feeling 100%.

March 6th

Ashleigh received a special gift from the Tooth Fairy aka Jenny. She is so excited and can't wait to loose a tooth so she can put it in the little tooth pocket from the Tooth Fairy...

March 8th

Jenna cut her first tooth today! Her drooling has finally ceased and she now has a tiny, white tooth! She is just too cute. Other than her cold symptoms, she has been amazingly happy. I can't imagine going through the teething process and hear that we wouldn't be able to handle it if we had to as adults. 

Ashleigh participated in the Jump Rope for Heart program. She was so excited to be able to help other children in need of medical treatment. This is the first time I let her ask for donations for anything ( I think). Usually we just give her some money and that's that. This year she was adamant about getting more involved and begged me to set up her web page. Everyday she comes home asking if she can go door to door, and I keep pushing it off.  Tonight I finally let her go since it was the last night to get donations. She was able to raise $200! Amazing! She was so excited. Thank you to anyone that made a donation...it really made her feel good to know she was helping others!

March 10th

I found that Bean has cut her 2nd tooth. She now has these 2 little teeth and when she smiles, you can see them. I can't believe how fast she is growing...Ashleigh didn't get her first tooth until she was 9 months old!


I caved and took Cooper and Addy to the doctors today. I figured they just had gotten colds from Jenna, but it turns out they both had ear infections too. Boo. At least they are now medicated and will hopefully recover fast!

March 13th

The kids are finally feeling better and Celebrity Dairy Farm was having their open barn today. We decided to take the kids to see "the kids" LOL since they don't have open barn often. It was really fun and the kids really loved the baby goats. They even enjoyed the older goats too. I didn't realize until we got home that they also have llama's, so we missed seeing them. They also had a ton of chickens. The kids also got to swing on a rope swing..they had a blast...makes me wish I had a big tree on our property for them to swing on.

Here the kids a posing for the camera (Ash looks like she has horns because of the goats ears LOL):

Ash holding the baby goat, while Coop looks scared, and Addy feeds him some hay:

This time next year, Jenna will be walking along with them:
And my favorite pic (I am going to see if my Grandma can paint this for Addison):

March 17th

Happy St. Patricks Day! So I took the below pic before Ash left for school. Everyone had on green except for Jenna. They had the cutest shirts for infants but none in her size of course. She was atleast looking at the camera:)



March 18th

Paul stayed home from work today. After I had my conference call, he asked if it was time for Bean to eat. I said yes and he said he figured because she kept saying "ma ba"! So now Jenna officially knows that I am "ma", she calls her bottle "ba" and she also calls her nuk "na". It is so cute! By the next day, she would see me and say "ma" immediately. I love her so much!

March 19th

Ash is going to her first sleepover since we moved down here. Upon dropping her off, I realized the mom of the other girl had hired a babysitter to entertain the kids for the birthday party. Pretty smart...and definitely the way I'll have to do it if I ever feel strong enough to take on an all girls sleepover.

March 20th

We decided that we needed a new washer and dryer, so after picking Ash up from her friends house, we went and browsed. We also picked up mulch, flowers and a new tree for the front yard since the one that is currently there is dying. We decided on a new washer/dryer set and Paul researched it until he found the best deal. Since he found the dryer cheaper at Best Buy, Lowe's gave him 15% of the washer, 10% off the dryer after they lowered it to the Best Buy price, and then another 10% off overall. It was a great deal! They are being deliverd on the 29th...can't wait!

March 24th

Took Coop and Addy in for their 2 week ear check up and both of the ears are looking good. Doctor mentioned that Cooper definitely has seasonal allergies, so they gave him some more nose spray. Right now, I have everyone on allergy medicine with hopes to avoid them having major eye, nose, throat issues.I can't wait until Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment