Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Bug Valentines

I found a ton of cute cards on Pinterest for Valentines Day, but I really liked this one I found here. She even provides a template to make it super easy.



Of course, I waited till last minute to search for the bugs. Typical.  I actually wanted to find individually wrapped bug candy to attach to the cards instead of the plastic ones but couldn't find them. I know they make them but it is probably something you come across more easily during October. I did find a pack of the plastic bugs at Joann's but they only had one pack. ( I am sure everyone saw this on pinterest and did it too LOL). In the end, I bought foam insect stickers. These turned out great since the kids were able to attach them without any help.

Their finished product:



I can't wait to see all the Valentines they get from their friends. They were so excited to go to school and pass out their cards! Thanks dandee for such a great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment